It makes the world go round, right? Well, at least that’s the how the saying goes. But is it true? It should be, but so many people confuse love with things like jealnewsousy or possessiveness. True love isn’t either of those things. But these 16 things are.
So here are the characteristics of REAL Love:
1. Means saying goodbye to expectations.
2. Doesn’t play the victim role or blame others.
3. Includes letting go.
4. Doesn’t require you to continue a relationship.
5. Has no room for jealousy.
6. Is the absence of fear.
7. Is not needing, but wanting.
8. Is an action, not just a feeling.
9. Is unconditional.
10. Means putting other people’s needs equal to — or before — your own.
11. Is the highest vibration emotion that there is.
12. Requires attention.
13. Understands and accepts differences.
14. Varies in how it is expressed and accepted.
15. Makes you feel good, not bad.
16. Has empathy.
Remember, love is happiness, appreciation and feeling good. Anything other than that is not loved. If we all loved one another as ourselves, the world would be a better place!